To ensure the safety of our students, staff and community, we have carefully implemented a variety of safety protocols & policies.
These protocols & policies include:
- A mandatory Covid-19 safety orientation for staff & students
- Limited access to our Edmonton training facility. The building is closed to visitors and only select staff and one class operating at a time
- Daily self-assessments required for anyone attending the facility. If individual does not pass assessment, they are not granted access to the building
- Mandatory masks
- Hand sanitizing stations placed throughout the facility
- Directional signage to maintain physical distancing
- Rearranged desks and work stations to maintain physical distancing
- Regular disinfecting of high touch surfaces
Safety continues to be our number one priority during this time.