To ensure the safety of our students, staff and community, we have carefully implemented a variety of safety protocols & policies in all facilities where we deliver programs.
These protocols & policies include:
- A mandatory Covid-19 safety orientation for staff, instructors & students
- Daily health self-assessments required for all staff & students. If an individual does not successfully meet the criteria of the health assessment, they are not granted access to training facilities
- Our main office, in Edmonton, is closed to visitors and only limited number of staff & students
- Mandatory masks
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout facilities
- Directional signage to maintain physical distancing
- Rearranged desks and work stations to maintain physical distancing
- Regular disinfecting of high touch surfaces
Safety continues to be our number one priority during this time. We will continue to monitor the public health recommendations from the Government of Alberta
and ensure our safety policies align with the recommended measures.