We have extensive support services to help make your career transition easier.
- Success Coaching: WBF Success Coaches are ready to support you as you apply to a WBF program. They will share tools and their skills on your path - to explore your interests and needs with you and support the steps you are taking to be ready, willing and able for training and a new career. Reach out to WBF Success Coach, Susana Vela at firstname.lastname@example.org, to hear more about our programs and available support services.
- Math Foundations: A free self-paced e-learning workshop designed to take learners from the beginning concepts of numbers to working confidently with fractions, metric conversions, and measurement. Learn more HERE.
- Tools for Success: A free workshop focused on career exploration, introduction to online learning, goal setting and self-assessment. Sign up HERE.
- Affordable Housing: We recognize that access to affordable housing can be a barrier for many women in their journey to economic prosperity. That’s why when we built our training centre, it was important for us to have rental suites available for our students and for other women looking for affordable, safe & secure housing. Learn more HERE.
- Indigenous Services: WBF is committed to helping Indigenous women achieve their goals. In addition to the resources above, you can contact our Indigenous Relations Team HERE.
JOIN MY WBF
By logging into the MY WBF portal you can sign up for information sessions or workshops, explore your career options, apply for programs or courses, access support through the application process and manage your relationship with WBF.
Take the MY WBF tour
and learn how to set up an account, register for an information session and how to apply.
Go to MY WBF and Register